We are happy to announce another set of site improvements both internal and external.
- Implemented view error logs
- Reduced the db table prefix. Now it uses domain's ID instead of sanitized site name. There were issues with WooCommerce db tables : they couldn't be created because they were too long.
- Added icons to the navigation
- Fixed the incorrect disk space limits calculation. The allowed disk size was shown in GB instead of MB.
- Also the disk space wasn't shown correctly 1.8 GB was shown as 1 G (bug in formatFileSize)
- There were error when users used Join links